A natural approach to better health. Relax, renew, and revive with one of our massage offerings.
Massage is truly a natural form of therapy that can address and relieve symptoms of many health complications. So if you’re the type that thinks of a massage as pampering yourself – think again, you may be pleasantly surprised to learn about the many health benefits connected to massage. Read further for some of the top reasons to get a massage…besides, of course, that you deserve it.
- Massage can help you manage stress.
- Massage can lead to reduced use of painkillers.
- Massage can be beneficial to athletes.
- Massage can be beneficial to pregnant women.
- Massage can relieve anxiety and depression.
- Massage can make you look younger.
- Massage can give you increased energy levels.
- Massage can boost your immune system.
To take your massage to the next level, try our Sound Bath Massage and heal the physical and subtle body at the same time. Choose one of our Deep Tissue or Swedish Massage options, and as our massage therapist works to relax and heal your physical body, one of our Sound Bath Practitioners will cleanse and heal your subtle body by playing the crystal sound bowls throughout your session.